After years of experience working with construction companies, from the small general contractor to regional entities, we know that protecting your business from risk requires a deep understanding of the industry.
No matter the size, your business can benefit from our experience in addressing key areas of risk and the solutions to keep your workplace safe. We work directly with various insurance company underwriters who focus exclusively on construction for more complex needs and issues.
We work with a variety of construction businesses, including:
- Concrete workers
- Flooring and tile specialists
- Carpet installers
- HVAC technicians
- Roofing and siding contractors
- and many more trade specialties!
In addition to offering core coverages such as commercial auto and workers compensation, we also offer coverages tailored for your construction business, including:
- Inland marine insurance (builder's risk, contractor's equipment, installation floater)
- Owners and contractors protective liability (OCP)
- Project-specific coverages (e.g., wrap-ups, joint ventures)
- Railroad protective liability
Give Lakeside Insurance Brokers a call at 952